Daily rate from: $540
Property Type: Beachfront villa
Location: Chaweng Noi
About Villa Manola
Set beside the prestigious Viewpoint Landmark of Koh Samui, you approach the property with a captivating sea side panorama before you have even arrived. The villa itself is entered via a large wooden door or a remote controlled teak gate accessing the private carport. The Villa represents how far Koh Samui has come in terms of architectural innovation, style and sophistication and the attention to detail starts from the minute either of those doors are opened.
As you make your way down the stonewashed staircase leading to the first floor of the property the most tranquil and serene outlook of the island immediately takes your attention with a full view of the entire dwelling and a 180 degrees sweep of rocky seaside coastline, coconut lined beach land and a landscaped spectacle of continuous ocean.
All three bedrooms on the first floor are positioned directly opposing display of commanding sights and are joined by a long terrace, elegantly equipped with the latest in outdoor furnishings. Although equal in design, the two bedrooms to the left of the staircase provide the selection of one king size bed or two large Singles. The rooms are comprised of 32 inch LCD Televisions, DVD player, Electronic safes, Air conditioning and a unique array of modern Thai Décor. Both En suites include an enclosed outdoor terrace with a bath and rain shower as well as indoor shower, storage compartments, terrazzo double-sink basins and are all appointed with stainless steel fixtures. The third bedroom on this floor is similar in design but also includes its own private, glass sheet lined balcony and a large indoor terrazzo bath.
Directly below is the ground floor with the fourth master bedroom and en suite, Living/Dining room, infinity swimming pool and a massive pool deck.
The Master bedroom boasts a four-post king size bed surrounded by lavish designs of modern contemporary artworks and ornaments. An additional multi-purpose area which may be used as space for an extra single bed or purely as a private lounge at the entrance of the room is accompanied by a large walk in wardrobe adjacent to an en suite with both terrazzo bath and double sink terrazzo basins.
A limestone tiled path leads from the Master bedroom past a Koi Carp fish pond and onto the stylish and rather impressive Lounge room, Dining area and Kitchen. The interior of this common area has been furnished to a very high standard. Two huge white ‘Jim Thompson’ Sofa’s amongst a handcrafted wooden lounge table, face a 52 inch Sony LCD Television with surround sound system, ipod dock and satellite TV connection.
A large hand crafted dining table seats up to 12 guests in comfort and features a centerpiece of chic candle-lit ornaments. Guests may enjoy observing their meals being prepared and cooked beside them as the Chef’s work station is in plain sight. The Kitchen is appointed with granite benches, double basin sink, oven, microwave six hob stainless steel gas stove and a separate prep-island. The additional space in the Kitchen allows visitors with an interest in Thai cuisine to observe the Chef and even try your hand at cooking an authentic meal.
By night the beauty of the Villa really flourishes. The large waterfall bordered terrace, 20 meter tiled swimming pool and entertainment Deck are all illuminated by a state of the art LED lighting system that offers a selection of five different coloured settings making Manola an ideal location for private functions, parties and weddings.
A limestone staircase bends along the terrace of the master bedroom and onto the final seaside level. Another wooden deck below guides you past a gym and steam-room closely followed by an outdoor rain shower. From here the manicured garden is centered by a tiled footpath connecting to the rocky seaside where fishing and snorkeling are two very popular activities.
A convenient location directly between the picturesque beaches and exciting night life of Chaweng and Lamai, along with close detail to each and every stunning appointment and facility within its walls, Manola Villa is a truly unique and captivating Holiday Home.
Location Located in Chaweng Noi, on the waterfront and five minutes from the famous Chaweng Beach.
- Large infinity swimming pool
- Stunning sea views
- 4 large bedrooms en suites
- 2 Waterfalls
- Surround sound system and digital mood lighting
- High speed wireless internet
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All rooms are air conditioned
- Huge pool and waterfront terrace
- Steam room
- All bedrooms are fitted with TV, DVD player and safe
- Secure gated property
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy during your stay, whilst the English speaking Manager is available to cater for all of your specific needs.
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on Guests account. Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service
- In-Villa wine selection
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with free baby and booster seats available on request
- Baby sitting by request
- Water sports
- Close to pier for island hopping and diving
- 5 minutes from 9 hole RSGCC golf course
- 15 minutes from the Santiburi championship golf course
- 10 minutes from the romantic setting of Fishermans Village
- 5 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife
- Big Buddha temple and it’s sunsets nearby