Daily rate from: $350
Property Type: Seaview Villa
About Villa Bophut Talay
Villa Bophut Talay is an exceptionally beautiful villa nestling in the peace and quiet of Bophut hills with spectacular un-interrupted views of both Bophut Bay and Big Buddha Beach.
This luxurious four bedroom villa has been tastefully decorated throughout with furnishings and fittings as impressive as the stunning views.
The villa, enclosed by a local stone wall with attractive recessed stone carvings, is accessed through a private entrance. The lower ground floor has off road parking for up to four cars and the maids quarters is also located here.
From the ground floor, stone steps lead up to a covered walkway with a small seating area and stone steps lead across a water feature to the large sun terrace, infinity pool, comfortable sun loungers and a covered sofa sala.
To the right of the walkway a door opens onto the master bedroom that has digital mood lighting, a hard wooden floor and king-size bed. The comfortable sofa and large screen TV make this room idea for relaxing as well as sleeping. The en-suite bathroom has double sinks, a large Jacuzzi bath, an outdoor water feature and open top rain shower as well as a generous size walk-in wardrobe and dressing area. The bedroom’s double sliding doors open up onto the pool terrace where you will find his and hers sun loungers.
To the left of the walkway, two large, hard wood carved doors open up onto the extensive lounge and dining area. Take a left and you will come to the second bedroom known as ‘the orange room’.
Tasteful orange and sunset red paintings adorn the walls and match the scatter cushions king-size bed. The room has a comfortable sofa as well as ample wardrobe space. The natural stone bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath as well as a rain shower.
Moving back into the living space with doors that open directly onto the pool you will find a comfortable seating area on the right with slatted window blinds, wooden beamed ceiling and attractive hard wood shelves that house some interesting artifacts that include an impressive white stone Buddha statue.
Just off the dining area is a separate and well equipped western style kitchen with granite work surfaces, a large stand alone American style fridge and built in cooker and microwave, dishwasher, as well as a five ring gas hob. The kitchen has a dining table for four and a breakfast bar.
Another door from the dining area leads onto bedroom three. This has a king-size bed, sofa and is beautifully decorated with orange and burgundy tones.
Bedroom four is to be found beyond the dining area and has direct access onto the sun terrace. The en suite bathroom has a steam shower for the ultimate bath time experience.
Taking the steps down from the terrace will take you to a well appointed fitness room, shower room and sauna.
Villa Bophut Talay , though on the hillside is located on a flat plot therefore most of the villa is on one level making it a safe holiday environment for children and elderly guests alike.
Located in Bophut, 5 minutes from the beaches and restaurants of Fishermans Village and 10 minutes drive from the airport.
- Infinity swimming pool
- Stunning sea views
- 4 large bedrooms en suites
- Surround sound system and digital mood lighting
- High speed wireless internet
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All rooms are air conditioned
- Pool side sala
- Two bedrooms are fitted with TV, DVD player
- Safes in each bedroom
- Secure gated property
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy during your stay, whilst the English speaking Manager is available to cater for all of your specific needs.
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary
- On site Thai Cook with shopping list available at an additional charge of USD 50++ per day. Food cost on Guests account.
- In-Villa wine selection
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with free baby and booster seats available on request
- Baby sitting by request
- Water sports
- Close to pier for island hopping and diving
- 5 minutes from Bophut 9 hole par 3 golf course
- 15 minutes from the Santiburi championship golf course
- 5 minutes from the romantic setting of Fishermans Village
- 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping centers, restaurants and nightlife
- Big Buddha temple and it’s sunsets nearby