Daily rate from: $240
Located in: Bangrak
About Plumeria Villa 43
This wonderful and beautifully designed villa is situated in the upmarket north eastern part of the exotic and tropical island of Koh Samui.
This spacious 2 bedroom villa is decorated to a very high standard and set amongst an amazing array of tropical plants, trees and shrubs and is only a stone’s throw away from the white sandy beach.
The space is maximised with an amazing flowing open plan living/dining and kitchen area, and each bedroom benefits from having lovely en-suites with both showers and large sunken baths to soak the evening away. This villa comfortably sleeps 4 people, but a day bed is also available which is perfect for a child, also a fold out bed can be made available if needed on request.
The location of this villa is just perfect for those looking for peace and quiet, being situated in a tranquil part of the island and set amongst the spectacular coconut palms.
All the amenities that you need are close by, culinary and fine cuisine are just a walk away and if you wish to dive, snorkel or just bask in the sea all day then the beautiful white sandy beach of Bangrak & Bid Buddha is also just a stroll away.
If it’s a night life and entertainment you desire then the famous Chaweng is just 15 minutes away. Also the stunning and awe-inspiring golden Big Buddha statue is a must for everyone staying on this sun baked tropical paradise.
Tesco hypermarket, the multi-screen cinema and ten-pin bowling alley are also only 10 minutes away.
And for those who fancy themselves as a bit of a Tiger Woods then the Santiburi golf course and country club is only 15 minutes away.
With luxury spas, shops and boutiques all within walking distance this villa really can fulfil every holiday makers needs and is only 5 minutes away from the airport.
- 24 hour security (in gated community)
- Air Con in every room
- Safes and hair dryers in both bedrooms
- 32” LCD with satellite, DVD and HI-FI system with on outdoor speakers in living room
- 21” LCD with satellite, DVD and HI-FI system in master bedroom
- Daily bedding and linen service
- Cleaning service (every 3 days)
- Baby cot and baby monitor
- Guest relations manager
- Welcome food pack (with milk, butter, bread, fruit)
- Airport transfer
Also available on request:
- Full or part time baby sitter
- Gourmet chef (cost 1000 baht per meal plus ingredients)
- Optional car rental (after being taken to villa on arrival the car or S.U.V of your choice will be waiting for you and on departure you will be taken to airport and leave car at villa.
When arriving at airport you will be met by our guest relations manager and will take you to villa and explain everything you need to know about the facilities at villa and the local area. We look forward to meeting you and helping you to appreciate the wonderful and beautiful island of Koh Samui.