Daily rate from: $490
Located in: Bophut
About Baan Grand View
Baan Grand View is a luxurious 5 bedroom villa that boasts both stunning views and a superior style of living. Set among the wonderful and picturesque hills of Bophut with some of the most amazing panoramic sea views in the region.
Surrounded by Koh Samui’s beautiful and vast floral life and looking out to both the dazzling crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches of Koh Phangan. The garden is flourishing with both tropical shrubs and plants, also being complimented by numerous waterfalls throughout and has its own unique cactus garden. This villa was designed by an award winning architect based in Hong Kong. If itâ€™s the high life you desire then look no further as this beautiful villa ticks all the boxes.
The villa maintains a structured flow of open plan living, but also manages to maintain a very high level of privacy being located in the Bophut hills and has its own security gated access for those who want to enjoy both the quality of this beautiful villa and have peace of mind.
This villa is ideal for large family gatherings or work parties and friends as it is close to another one of our villas Baan Gran Vista which means combined you could have 2 villas consisting of 10 bedrooms and 2 swimming pools to suit even the largest of families. The location of the villa is ideal being only 10 minutes away from the airport for which transfers are provided.
The Bedrooms all have luxurious king-size beds and are decorated with wonderful Thai ornaments and artworks sourced from the region. Every bedroom also has the benefit of stunning en-suite bathrooms with free flowing rain showers and terrazzo bathtubs with polished stainless steel fittings and air-conditioning, mini fridge, TV, DVD and safe for all your personal needs. Baby cots can be provided free of charge.
The spacious Kitchen/dinner benefits from beautiful granite worktops, island hob, oven, wine chiller, double basin sink, fridge freezer, electric cook tops, digital mood lighting (also in all the living areas to create whatever magical mood you so desire) which can also be used in conjunction with state of the art surround sound music system to really create a sense of your own little piece of paradise. This is all finished off with a wonderful and large teak wooden dining table that can comfortably seat up to 12 people.
- Wonderful stunning sea and hill views
- Close to pier (for island hopping and diving)
- 5 minutes from Bophut 9 hole, par 3 golf course
- 15 minutes from Santiburi championship golf course
- 10 minutes from Chaweng with its array of beach shopping centre, restaurants, nightlife and Big Buddha temple, with wonderful sunsets close by
- 5 minutes from Tesco Lotus and Big C shopping complexes with a range of food, clothing and entertainment (including ten pin bowling and cinemas)
- 5 minutes from the romantic setting of Fishermans village with a variety of bars and restaurants Services
The resident villa staff are friendly and polite and will ensure that the villa is kept clean and tidy during your stay as bed linen is changed every 3 days and all towels are changed and replenished when and where necessary.
There is a on-site and full time Thai cook with a detailed shopping list available, with food costs on guest accounts (minimum stay of 3 nights and 7 nights over Christmas and New Year, also 5 nights in Prime season) Terms & conditions may apply for Chef Services.
There is an In-Villa wine selection.
Also Car Rental can be arranged with full insurance with both free baby and booster seats available on request.
Baby sitting can also be organised by request.
- Rates shown are for a maximum of 10 guests (including children)
- Please contact us for reduced occupancy rates
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax
- One airport transfer per villa each way is complimentary for up to 7 people, additional trips are charged at USD 25$ per trip for up to 7 people in private mini-bus
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast